TLA Escrow Services was formed in 2014 to provide institutional investors and high net worth individuals with professional U.S.-style escrow services, initially for assets in Mexico and Latin America. TLA gradually has expanded over time to serve the corporate and real estate escrow needs of clients in the U.S. and other jurisdictions outside Latin America. TLA was born as an affiliate of Thomas Title & Escrow (now part of the Stewart Title family), but then spun off into a separate company in 2014. Today, TLA is licensed by the Texas Department of Banking and counts some of the largest law firms, investors and lenders in both the U.S. and Latin America as clients. The core values of TLA’s services are:
- Accountability – our written agreements are enforceable in the U.S.
- Professionalism – clients interface with English and Spanish speaking employees
- U.S. insurance coverage – we carry Errors & Omissions, Crime and Cyber Theft coverages
- U.S. based – our firm is headquartered in Dallas, Texas
- U.S. banks – our escrow accounts are held at major U.S. banks with FDIC insurance
- U.S. escrow practices – we model our escrow procedures around the American Land Title Association (www.alta.org) best practices
TLA provides best-in-class escrow services to help clients safely and securely navigate the often complicated world of commercial and residential transactions in the U.S. and Latin America.